One of my projects I have going on this year is One Little Word (OLW), a scrapbooking class being run by Allie Edwards at Big Picture Classes. We select one word that has personal meaning for us for this year. Each month we’ll complete scrapbook projects that relate to our word.
I tossed a few words around when I was working on my Vision Board….
- Discover – as I’m learning a lot of new things and have more planned for this year.
- Believe – believe in myself
My One Little Word for 2011 is CREATE
Then I thought the one thing I really want to accomplish this year is to be able to Create more.
- Create opportunities and see where they take me
- Create beautiful photos for my Project 365
- Create a number of craft projects
- Create an organized/uncluttered home.
When I Create something I will discover new things and I will believe in myself.
So I have January’s assignments ready to go. I’m just waiting on the arrival of some supplies to get started as I’m going to use both traditional and digital methods.
What word would you choose for yourself for 2011?